Sunday, November 16, 2008

How we get from Phasmids to Folky Melodic Death Metal

Oh my... so I was wandering across youtube watching insect videos, and ended up looking for a video to show someone the swaying movement that Phasmids do to camouflage themselves as a leaf or a branch moved by the wind. And I found a video with an awesome song, and some awesome insects too.


and looking through the comments I was able to get the name of the band playing that song...OMGIWIDB, they rule... here are two vids from Eluveitie, the first one is a live performance of Your Gaulish War, and the other one is the official video for Inis Mona. They rule...Folky Melodic Death Metal for teh win!!!

Your Gaulish War



Inis Mona


P.S. the instrument one of the girls is playing is called a "Hurdy-Gurdy" and the guy playing the whistle in the live video is soooo pumped lol



BTW...esto me pompea mas para ir a ver a Mago De Oz el sábado que viene!!!

No comments: